In compliance with the provisions of current legislation, https://www.c-ovanlig.com/ (hereinafter also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
– Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
– Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
– Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
– Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected on https://www.c-ovanlig.com/ is COVANLIG CONSULTING S.L. with Tax Identification Number: B67763839 (hereinafter, the Data Controller). Its contact details are as follows:
Address: Calle HERNAN PEREZ DE GRADO, N.27, LAS PALMAS DE GRAN CANARIA, 35001, LAS PALMAS.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 0034 622611866
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RGPD:
– Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times following fully transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
– Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
– Principle of data minimisation: personal data collected will be only that which is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
– Accuracy principle: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
– Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data shall only be kept in a form that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
– Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be processed in such a way as to ensure their security and confidentiality.
– Principle of proactive accountability: the Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by https://www.c-ovanlig.com/ are solely identification data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. https://www.c-ovanlig.com/ undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
On those occasions when the User must or may provide their data through forms to make enquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is compulsory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data is used
The personal data is collected and managed by https://www.c-ovanlig.com/ in order to facilitate, speed up and fulfil the commitments established between the Website and the User or to maintain the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills in or to attend to a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for commercial, personalisation, operational and statistical purposes, and for activities inherent to the corporate purpose of https://www.c-ovanlig.com/, as well as for the extraction and storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and browsing of the Website.
At the time the personal data is collected, the User will be informed about the specific purpose(s) of the processing for which the personal data will be used, i.e., the use(s) to which the collected information will be put.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, only for the following period: The time necessary to carry out the contracted activities, or until the User requests their deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the period for which the personal data will be kept or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is collected, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data. Personal data of minors
In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by https://www.c-ovanlig.com/. In the case of a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing, and the processing will only be considered lawful to the extent that the parents or guardians have given their consent.
Secrecy and security of personal data
https://www.c-ovanlig.com/ undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and to prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised communication of or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in return, is fully encrypted or encoded.
However, because https://www.c-ovanlig.com/ cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others fraudulently accessing personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of security of personal data occurs that is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data means any breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised disclosure of or access to such data.
Personal data shall be treated as confidential by the Controller, who undertakes to inform and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any other person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights deriving from the processing of personal data
The User has on https://www.c-ovanlig.com/ and may, therefore, exercise against the Controller the following rights recognised in the RGPD:
– Right of access: This is the User’s right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not https://www.c-ovanlig.com/ is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that https://www.c-ovanlig.com/ has carried out or is carrying out, as well as, among other things, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for said data.
– Right of rectification: This is the User’s right to have his/her personal data amended if it proves to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
– Right of erasure (“the right to be forgotten”): This is the right of the User, unless otherwise provided by law, to obtain the erasure of his or her personal data when the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing and the processing has no other lawful basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be erased in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under the age of 14. In addition to erasure, the Controller shall, taking into account the technology available and the cost of its implementation, take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for erasure of any link to those personal data.
Right to restriction of processing: This is the User’s right to restrict the processing of his or her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the restriction of processing where the User contests the accuracy of his or her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and where the User has objected to the processing.
– Right to data portability: Where processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Controller his or her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another controller. Where technically feasible, the Controller shall transmit the data directly to that other controller.
– Right to object: This is the User’s right not to have his or her personal data processed or to have the processing of such data by https://www.c-ovanlig.com/ ceased.
– Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: This is the User’s right not to be subject to an individualised decision based solely on automated processing of his or her personal data, including profiling, unless otherwise provided by law.
Therefore, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD – https://www.c-ovanlig.com/”, specifying:
– Name, surname(s) of the User and a copy of the User’s ID card. In cases where representation is permitted, it will also be necessary to identify the person representing the User by the same means, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted by any other legally valid means that accredits identity.
– Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which access is sought.
– Address for notification purposes.
– Date and signature of the applicant.
– Any document that accredits the request being made.
This request and any other attached documents may be sent to the following e-mail address:
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which his/her personal data are being processed, he/she has the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the State in which he/she has his/her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.aepd.es).
It is necessary that the User has read and agrees with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as that he/she accepts the processing of his/her personal data in order that the
Data Controller may proceed in the manner, during the periods and for the purposes indicated. Use of the Website implies acceptance of its Privacy and Cookies Policy.
https://www.c-ovanlig.com/ reserves the right to modify its Privacy and Cookies Policy, according to its own criteria, or motivated by a legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal change of the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Changes or updates to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will be explicitly notified to the User.